We are a Honda family!
Our motorcycle students ride “Nancy” the Honda Nighthawk 250cc.
- The Honda Nighthawk 250 is a standard Honda motorcycle.
- The Nighthawk 250 is essentially a light, maneuverable, inexpensive, economical, and easy to maintain bike.
- It is often used at Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) motorcycle training.
- The Nighthawk is considered to be an urban street-use bike, standard street motorcycle. The bike’s lineage can be traced back to the Honda CM200 Twinstar of the early 1980s.
Our Scooter students ride the Honda Metropolitan 50cc.
- The Honda Metropolitan 50cc four-stroke scooter is a cool little bike with some high tech features.
- The alternator doubles as a brush-less starter motor. The water pump is magnetically driven.
- The Metropolitan is economical and gets over 100 mpg.